Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mojave goes up

- Look close, it's there! -
The rig for well 1H on the Mojave 31 Lease is visible from the road. I saw the platforms going by the other day. There's been a lot of wide loads coming down this little road. I think it's very exciting because it's the first horizontal well being drilled in the Hobbs area.

Last week there was a pulling unit up at well 1 on the El Capitan 63 lease, which is between Hobbs School and the Mojave 31.

I got a letter from some place in Dallas called Montaigne Minerals, offering to buy my mineral rights. What? Madness.

Are all these things signs of an oil field about to take hold? We've only been waiting forever. It puts me into a fervor, where I say things like "7000 feet",  "eastern edge of Wolfcamp", and "those permits are full of mistakes". I barely know what I'm talking about, but I'm having a good time doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.