Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Computer Helps

I found two helpful articles for cleaning up your computer. Tune-Up Windows tells you how to clean up files and keep Windows updated, but the thing I liked most about this article was that it told me how to get rid of all those start-up programs, you know, all that stuff that you have to wait for to load when you first turn on your computer. I've been trying to figure that out forever.

Free Your PC from Spyware is a thorough article on cleaning up all that nasty spyware. I use Spybot Search & Destroy along with AVG Anti-Virus to keep my pc clean. It seems to be a good combination.

Oh, and a revise on the engine story. Dad says it was the train engine at the Rotan depot that used to sit idle and some boys put it into gear and it ran along the tracks to Hamlin before it was caught. I was kind of wondering how they would have found a lost tractor wandering in the Texas wilderness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.