Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Where are the pickles?

- Pickles -
I broke up with my boyfriend several months ago, and I have convinced myself, not once, or twice, but three times, that he has come back and stolen my pickles.

It's only a brief belief, but I go to get the pickles and can't find them and start frantically searching for them. One time it was as simple as moving the tea picture to find them; one time I was truly out; and lastly, there was a new jar in the cabinet.

It's truly ridiculous to think that someone would go to such trouble to take something so innocuous, which makes me think it's genius.

I don't want to reunite, but sometimes it nice to think someone would be thinking of me, even if it was just to steal my pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.