Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just a Couple More...

Regarding the vaccine that Perry wanted all girls to get: In my memory, what was so offensive about it was that the illness the inoculation was for was said to have been contracted only by sexually active individuals, so in essence, it seemed like he was saying all girls are excessively promiscuous and needed to be vaccinated.

Regarding the accusation that scientists are to blame for global-warming paranoia: The first person that I noted saying the atmosphere has it's own rhythm was a top scientist at a facility Tom Hargrove was affiliated with. Tom sent me the article the man wrote. The man is a noted scientist, if only I could remember his name or still had Tom's note to me. I believe he was a scientist at the University of Alabama. Anyway, he said that global warming was bunco. In so many words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.