Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hoots and hollers

- Strange pumpkin -
One of the kids used a stencil to carve a pumpkin, and while it's well done, I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. I bet it looks pretty when it's lit up, whatever it is.

I was driving by the old Lance Theater in Rotan yesterday and noticed a bunch of junk sitting out front, like it was being cleaned out. The explanation came to me when I saw a notice for a Haunted House to be held there on Halloween night. It's $5.00 per person and starts at 7 p.m. There will also be a pumpkin carving contest and treats handed out in the foyer of the theater, separate from the haunted house.

I was at Joe's Circle C when a lady walked in and straight back to the deli saying "Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, Pepsi!". That tickles me even to think about it. Joe's has daily lunch specials, ya oughta check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.