Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Yellowstone 28 Well 4H raised

- Yellowstone -
Yellowstone is a Scurry County well, but I see it everyday at the southern end of FM 1614. There are many other wells going up around here, but, as everyone knows, I'm a lazy reporter and only interested in things that are in my line of sight.

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out the permitted site versus the physical site deal. This well is permitted about halfway between Camp Springs and US 180, while the rig is right at US 180. So, is oil only being taken from the permitted point, or is it being taken out along the entire route?

Also, why are there two permits in the Railroad Commission query database for the same well? Both are approved. One is amended. One has a spud date. They have different status dates. Does it matter? Probably not to me. I'm just an inquiring mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.