Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

I'm wondering-

- questions -
Sometimes I think Google is broken. Sometimes it gives so many answers, I'm overwhelmed. Just one of many love/hate relationships that I'm involved in. Include in that group my cell phone, phone company, and television.

How do people have a good relationship with a doctor? And why do I have to pay the same for a nurse practitioner as a doctor? And it seems like a doctor is only good in an extreme circumstance, such as strep throat or gangrene.

I finally have a good dentist and I am grateful for that. That's a straight up situation. Pull this tooth, it hurts or it's falling out.

Why do magazines think they are my benevolent benefactor? Why do writers think they need to pander to me? Just give me the info, don't tell how to feel or try to lay a guilt trip on me. Work is the same way. Oh, thank you, I was not aware that I shouldn't wear a full wool suit or mukluks and a parka when the temperature is 112 Fahrenheit outside. What would I, a fully-grown person who manages my own life, know what to do without such handy tips?

Why isn't there a place to read a report about what is being sprayed and where by crop-dusters? Why doesn't anyone talk about what goes on at the county appraisal meetings? Why and how do people take over property that isn't theirs and they don't pay taxes on? Why do vehicles seem to be made to where my hand almost fits into a space to turn a screw, but not quite? What is the infatuation with people who have terrible morals and slatternly ways on television? Why does Samantha Bee have her own show? Do people really watch these shows or do the networks just use them as some kind of bad investment write-off? Why are nursing homes so bad but people act like they're fine? Why won't people use their blinkers?

I've become a grumpy old codger. My father would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.