Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fall fake out

- Lizard with attitude -
Yesterday was the first day of fall, and it lived up to the hype. It was nice and cool. I even turned off the air conditioning and fans.

Today, though, the sun returned with gusto. I'm now sitting here with a sunburn and several mosquito bites after an all day mowing session. The mornings and nights are cooler, which is nice. I guess it's the same as every year, but I still like to comment on it. Safe small talk.

I saw a Texas Spiny Lizard as I was doing my rounds the other afternoon. He seemed to have a more severe expression than the usual lizard. Maybe I was in his path to somewhere.

El Capitan 63 has no equipment on it. No pump or tanks. It looks like no boom is imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.