Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's back!

- US 180 Bridge -
The bridge on US 180 going into Snyder, which crosses over US 84, is back in order. While others may have known this from newspaper reports or visiting the work site, I found out it was open again when I was explaining my detour routes to someone and they said "Why don't you just use the bridge?" So, it may have been open for weeks or months, but I have only recently become aware that it has finished being rebuilt. Last week I even drove right up to Rip Griffin's and turned right through the industrial park and never looked any further than the truck stop. Not very observant, this one. Just who you want reporting news.

Oil field rumors are abound again, this time about the Hench Ranch well, purported to be making 500 barrels a day. This is the well west of Camp Springs that I may have mentioned a time or two. I've heard that Sojourner is looking for leases. I hope they call me, my number is 867-5309.

It seems I missed a dance last weekend at the Hobbs Gym. I am a little fuzzy on where I was at that time, but I hope not to be so remiss as to neglect the occurrence of the next entertainer who graces our community with their talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.