Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Worms, houses and family

- Custom Touch Village -
The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm isn't so lucky, right?

Anyway, the Snyder Daily News beat me this week, with their photo of the groundbreaking on the new Custom Touch Village on SH 208 south of Snyder, because I played hooky from writing last week. I took the photo a week before they did, in case I get points for that.

The lazy reporter lets someone else scoop the story then just adds her two cents worth. Or this one does.

I first saw a photo of the barracks on the Cline Shale Alliance facebook page. The Alliance reported that the unit was being shipped from South Dakota in time to be featured in the Rattlesnake Roundup Review parade.

A few days later, I saw the unit on a truck trailer in the La Quinta Inn parking lot in Sweetwater. I snapped a photo and shared it with the Alliance group.

The theme continued when I saw the barracks again on SH 208 last week.

I am very susceptible to advertising and multiple exposure, so now I wish I had a whole bunch of housing units so all my kids and family could live right next to me. I just know that they fantasize about living next door to their mother. I'm sure their spouses would appreciate having their mother-in-law underfoot. What a perfect life!

The Abilene Reporter News also did an article on the Custom Touch Village site this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.