Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ethics, conscience and pride

It has come to my attention that some readers are coming to the Holler to read a bit of salaciousness that I wrote about in January. I was contacted by the party in question, but they never requested I remove the information. I have decided to do so on my own, and here's why.

First of all, I don't want to misrepresent my sources. Secondly, I want people to drop by to read homespun anecdotes and to give them contact to a wonderful part of the world that they have fond memories of but may not be able to visit physically.

So, I apologize if the information you seek is not here, but stay and read a bit. You might find that you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. the truth will set you free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom of speech. Freedom of information.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated.