Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some Items of Mention

Here are a few things that have been floating around in my head that I wanted to mention.

There's a good & simple taco place in Sweetwater that's purt' near heavenly. It is La Casita on Lamar Street, close to the Alabama intersection. Oh, man, homemade tortillas and expertly prepared fillings will have you saying "mmmm"!

I found Cactus Creek Web Design on line by accident. They have links to the businesses they design for, check them out.

See if you have Unclaimed Property in Texas. You can search by name, business or town. I found a substantial amount for my dad. Maybe you can make someones day (or your own) by finding them some funds. I'm getting a steak dinner out of the deal.

You can get a free credit report annually. This is a handy link. I recently found that someone was using our PO Box address for inquiries on credit, and I wanted to make sure they weren't using our names or private info, so I just pulled a report. Very useful.

That's all for now, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.