Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oil, rain and a kitten

- Tiny Kitten Town -
I keep trying to make sense of the Railroad Commission site, but I still find it overwhelming when searching for data. I came across this simplified report, Summary of Drilling for June 2013, that boils down information. We are district 7B. Similar type reports can be found on the Drilling Home Page

According to local weather forecasters, it's about time to finish up the ark and get the animals on board. NOAA is predicting an 80% chance of rain tomorrow. I like to read the Area Forecast Discussion at the bottom of that page. It makes me feel like they're telling me the weather secrets, even though I don't know the terminology.

When I wrote here last Sunday, I edited out a section about a kitten I had found at the Roscoe Fourth of July Celebration, because I thought I had killed the poor little thing. I went so far as to dig it a grave. But the next morning, the little scrap of fur and flesh jumped out of it's box, meowing and running around. My dad said I should name it Lazarus because it came back from the dead. I'm going to call it Zee for now, until it grows into it's name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.