Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rings and things


It looks like Mario or the Smurfs are living in our yard since the rain. It seemed like we could look up every two seconds and the toadstools had grown larger. They're pretty, but I'm sure it's just a sign of where the dog makes commode on the grass.

I talked to Penny last Saturday, and when she called Sally to check on Trisha, Sally said "Well, you can ask her yourself, here she is." Apparently Trisha woke up a week ago last Monday and didn't remember a thing about the wreck. She seems to have her wits about her, although she was a bit groggy. It made me so happy, my heart wanted to burst.

That's things, so here's about a ring. I've been contacted by someone who has recovered a Hobbs senior ring from the Frio River near Concan, Texas, a river water resort where people tube and such. Contact me at hobbsholler@yahoo.com if you think the ring might be yours or if you know who it might belong to. I am also going to go up to the school and see who all graduated the year the ring indicates and try to contact the person that way. Even if it's not ya'll's ring, I think it's interesting to think of it lying in the river all these years, waiting to be found. I hope we can reconnect the ring with it's owner.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! What a Blessing! We have been praying for her and her family and this is Great news! Thank you for keeping your Blog updated!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! She'll probably kill me that I've been writing about her, but I'm willing to take the punishment, I thought it was important to know, she's such a great person.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated.