Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Camp Springs Reunion June 7

I got a call from Charlotte Carey the other day telling me about a get together for the Camp Springs folks.

It will be June 7, 2009 at The Shack in Snyder, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Dutch Treat. Charlotte said this is the usual meeting place, so I won't go on and on with details about how to get there.

I can hardly say Camp Springs, I always want to say Camp Spring, without the s. It's because when I was working for the Snyder newspaper, I made the mistake of saying Big Springs. They practically jumped me, tied me up and yelled in my face, "Big Spring, there's only one." Ruined me for life on springs.

They didn't really do that, just said it normally. They weren't even rude. I was just adding some drama. Sometimes you have to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.