Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dylan & Mary


Fred and I are happy to announce the wedding of our son, Dylan Morgan, to Mary Hembree, daughter of Michael Hembree and Janet Bonnette of Aransas Pass, the late Flora Hembree of Colorado City, and sister of Michael James Hembree of Sweetwater.

Additional members of the groom's party are Dylan's father, Michael David Morgan, of Sweetwater, Dylan's grandparents, Bill and Rosemary Tucker of Sweetwater, Mickey Templeton of Sweetwater, Jeanette Templeton of Snyder, and Dewayne and the late Jerri Morgan of Nolan.

The ceremony took place May 1 in the Nolan County Courthouse in front of Judge Tim Fambrough.
Dylan and Mary are residing in Sweetwater.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dylan and his pretty new bride! Seems like just yesterday that Dylan and Austin were knee-high... Great photo! All the best to these two newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was goggling Michael’s name just for the heck to see what would pop out. Don’t know if you remember Mary I’m Javi the guy that you scared in James apartment in Snyder. Few years ago I went to visit Michael over in Snyder for 2 weeks it just feels like it was just yesterday when I was in Snyder. I can’t believe you are grown and married now wish you the best in life, I am happy that you found your prince charming. Say hi for me to Michael hope he is good and well

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated.