Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hobbs News

I have added two new links over in the right hand column, one with information about the local newspaper, the Rotan Advance/Roby Star, and one that goes directly to the Hobbs High School Classmates registration page.

Classmates basic membership is free, and there is always some sort of information to be gleaned there. I signed up for a 3-month gold membership recently, which was nice because I could add photos and announcements, and also look around a little deeper into the site.

I had to make sure to go in and change the payment plan on my account, though, because their default is an automatic draft from your bank or credit card account.

I am going to dig up some alumni information and make that available here, soon. I believe a Hobbs High School Reunion is scheduled for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.